Forget the white-picket fence dream. If you want something more modern, durable, and stylish, wrought iron fencing is the way to go.
Atrium Wrought Iron in El Paso can help you design the perfect wrought iron fence for your home. Our designs are fashionable and made with high-quality materials.
What Can Fences Be Used For?
A great thing about fences is that they’re versatile and can be used to fence in just about anything. Here are a couple of places you can put a wrought iron fence:
- Front and Backyards– If you’re looking to fence in your front or backyard, a wrought iron fence can do the trick. Since our products are long-lasting, you won’t have to worry about installing multiple fences over the years.
- Gardens– Pets and children can wreak havoc on gardens. If you want the best of both worlds, you can install a fence around your garden to protect it. That way, you can have pets and a nice garden.
- Dog Runs– Dog runs are great if you have a pool or frequent backyard parties. It gives your best friend ample space to run around and you don’t have to worry about them getting into the pool unsupervised or jumping on the table and eating the Hors d’oeuvres at your next get-together.
- Pool Fences– Adding a fence around your pool can keep your family and pets safe from harm. Small children and pets who wander and fall into the pool can be put at a risk of drowning. A pool fence can help to prevent accidents like this while also looking great.
- Apartments– If you manage an apartment complex, fencing can help to keep the complex safe, safeguard residents from falling into the pool accidentally, and can even be used to fence in patios. Wrought iron fencing is fashionable and durable, making it a great investment for your property.
Why Add Fencing?
One of the great things about fencing, besides looking great and promoting safety, is that they can help to reduce your homeowners’ insurance costs. This is because it reduces the chances of burglary and vandalism. Plus, if you add fencing around your pool or hot tub, it reduces the chance of accidents. All of these things can lower your insurance premium.