Atrium Wrought Iron in El Paso provides services to apartments throughout the area.
We will contract with you to put up ironwork throughout your property. Not only can our designs improve the aesthetic appearance of the complex, but it can also promote safety on balconies and staircases.
What Can We Help You With?
We can help you with wrought ironwork throughout the entire complex, including:
- Balconies– Wrought iron designs on the balconies around your complex can keep your residents safe while also looking nice.
- Patios– If the units in your apartment complex have patios, a wrought iron fence is a great way to create privacy and to enclose the backyard.
- Automatic Gates and Fences– Apartment complexes are generally safer when they are fenced in. We can put beautiful, sturdy fences around your apartment and equip them with automatic gates, making exit and entry easy for your residents.
- Staircase Railings– If your apartment units have stairs in or around them, a wrought iron railing can be the perfect final touch for the staircase.
- Decorations– We can design shelves and wall decor that you can add to your model units and your offices. They add class and style to any room.
What Materials Do We Use?
Atrium Wrought Iron uses:
- Wrought Iron
- Black Oxide
- Antique Iron
- Brown Copper
- Stainless Steel
If you’re located in the Midland-Odessa area, we recommend having designs made from stainless steel and aluminum. This is because, since many of you pump your own water, it’s full of minerals that can break down iron or copper. Aluminum and stainless steel, while more expensive, will hold up better against hard water.
Why Work With Us?
When you choose to work with Atrium Wrought Iron, you can rest assured knowing you’ll get nothing but the best – the best products, the best work, and the best service. We pride ourselves on treating our customers right and promise that you will be completely satisfied with our work. We’re not afraid to fix mistakes and will return back to your property should something we designed need to be touched up.